Friday, March 30, 2012

FRIDAY!!!!!!

Today is Friday!!!  Need I say more???   Made it through this 5 day stretch!!  Came out pretty good too!

Today is a very special day for me!  Today I got my wound vac removed.  I had been on the system for just a bit over 2 months!  

GOD is soooo good! 

When I first got onto the system, my prognosis was not very good.  A wound that size??!!!  They would say!  A year at best!! 
When GOD is in the plan, amazing things happen! 

Woke up this morning and my sugars were 155!!  Another good one!  Not great, but good!!!   Got my shake, and yes!  I did the dishes!!!

Now onto my knitting!!
I started the dish cloth yesterday afternoon.  It is working up really nice!   It is a lavender multi.  Should be finished this evening!
laughinglaughinglaughing

No comments:

Post a Comment