Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Psalm 118:24New King James Version (NKJV)

24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.


Actually, everyday is the day the Lord has made!!!  To be thankful and to show our gratefulness is something to strive for!  I am thankful every morning that I open my eyes. Knowing that today might just be the day that I can impact someone's life other than my own, in a positive way.  I want to get to the point to where I can put myself on the back burner and tend to someone else's needs like I do my own. Some of us already get the opportunity to a certain extent when we have families.  What I am talking about, is outside of the family.  Helping people unknown to us.  

I have been working on finishing a blanket to go with a set. The lightweight baby blanket is completed, now working on the heavier, larger blanket.  Trying to get my knitting mojo back!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment