Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today was just as hot or hotter according to some sources than yesterday.  Still did not
get out of the house.  Well, HECK, it's been 7 months already!!! what's another day. LOL LOL

It is hard for some to understand, how a person can live happily indoors. Well, not totally.  I
do go out on our porch every now and then.  But to actually leave the house, no.  Modern
technology has helped me alot!!  My pc is my window to the world.  I travel the world from my pc.
It has truly been a blessing! 

Today, while browsing, I found this dish!!!  looks very good!!!!  Easy too!!! 
http://thesouthernladycooks.com/2011/10/30/crockpot-sausage-sauerkraut-and-potatoes/

Crockpot Sausage, Sauerkraut and Potatoes
She always has such tasty looking dishes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment