Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trying to beat the heat!!

Although the temps will be in the 90's, the heat indexes will feel like it is more like 105!!! 
This is July in New Jersey!!! HOT HOT HOT 
You know it's going to be a good one when you wake up and it's already in the 80's.  It
did not bother me as much when I was younger, but now????  It's overwhelming! 

Since moving to this smaller place, we really do not feel the heat as much.  The air conditioner does
a good job of keeping it cool and comfortable.  So, today, I will work on finishing a scarf I am crocheting.
Yes!!! Crocheting!  Me, the knitter!  LOL LOL Sometimes we need to take a break from the usual routine.
There is a nice Christian music station I've been listening to online.  Years ago, I bought a CD collection from
them that was awesome!  It's called Integrity Music!  www.integritymusic.com   Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment