Thursday, September 20, 2012

Knitting and a cup of coffee!

Knitting and a cup of coffee!

Sometimes, I get so stressed.  Continually thinking of our day to day issues ( we have a plenty of them too!) and how we will try to overcome them.  It can really really cause problems.  It is not like we have new problems springing up, it's the same ones.  By now you would think I would have a handle on dealing with them.  lol lol  One day!
That is when you pick up the knitting and start a pot of coffee!  Somehow, they soothe!  You mindset changes, and u can relax.  It also gives you the quiet time needed to spend with GOD.  I seem to be able to talk to Him, meditate and focus on positive creative things. 
They will tell you that coffee isn't the best thing for you, and they are right to a certain extent, but it is not the worst thing for you either!
Managed to upload another product onto my website!!!  I am on a roll! www.2needleknits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment