Friday, September 21, 2012

Old Movies

Old Movies

There is nothing like knitting while watching and old movie!  A good old movie!  Just got finished watching Barbara Stanwyck in "No Man of Her Own" with John Lund.  A good pairing!  Very good movie!  You get drawn in and lost in it!











Sometimes, I often think of what life would have been for me had I been living in another time and place.  But the realization that as a disabled person, with multiple disabilities, my life would not be as full as it is right now!  GOD has been very good to me, and I am very thankful!  The blessings are too numerous to list.
Sitting here now working on another hat.  It is amazing what knitting has done for my life!  It is such of part of my daily living now, it has taken the place of cigarettes as my addiction.  This addiction has positive results!  Results that you can see and share.




No comments:

Post a Comment