Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gone, gone, gone!

Gone, gone, gone!

It is amazing how fast one's money disappears!!   Especially when u get it once a month!  (SSDI)    Of course bills come first!!!  You really don't have the option of letting them go till the next paycheck.  So the necessities of life really take on a new meaning! lol lol

This month my one want was a red Kitchenaid tea kettle.   It is a little pricey, but I love it!   Sad news is?  It will have to wait till another time. sad  When there is money enough for it.   I hate being in this situation month after month.   But, I am thankful!!  Although I do not have all the money I want, I am living a very comfortable life!

GOD has been extremely faithful in HIS promise to take care of all of our needs!!  We have an abundance.  
If we were to look at things on a day to day basis, we are rich!!  We have more than enough to last us through a day!!!  Pressed down, shaken together and running over!

My lesson today???:
Being thankful!  Appreciating what u have!!  Remembering WHO it was that provided.   Being ever mindful that things could be much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment