Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Good Afternoon!!!

We are having beautiful weather here in South Jersey!!  Fall is here!!  

Everything has turned to the fall harvest themes.  Soooo pretty!!   Hope you are enjoying the beauty in your surroundings also!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is hard to keep a positive outlook on life when the world we live in is so negative!  It is getting hard to watch television. Either it is about broken lives and relationships, or how to get rich overnight!  

There was a bright spot in the middle of the night last night. 
I turned to TBN the Christian television network and they had a movie on.  It was called "Welcome To Paradise".   Call me slow, but it was a nice positive up building movie.  When it was over I had good thoughts on my mind as I went to sleep. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought this would be a good encouragement for the day!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment