Friday, September 5, 2014




Good Morning Friends!!

I hope everyone's week was a good one!!  Today is Friday, and at sundown it will be Sabbath Day for those who adhere to it. So Happy Sabbath!  I myself am in the process of learning and trying to adhere to it.  Not as easy as one would think! Being raised that Sunday is the day of rest and that Saturday is for playing and any other entertaining activity that comes to mind, makes trying to adhere to something different not at all easy!  So, I am taking it one Sabbath at a time!  Eventually, I will be able to say that I too partake of the Sabbath rest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been knitting everyday so far!!!  and almost finished trimming out the blanket I have been working on.  Then onto the next one!!  It is a set.  Once they are finished I will post pictures.   Trying to get back into knitting like I once was, because, I may have a new place to display my work!!!  Yes!!! I am very happy about that!! Now to get enough things knitted up so take and show. I have a few things already made, but I would prefer things that were recently made and not something that has been stored.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Genesis 1:29New King James Version (NKJV)

29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.

I have been on a journey since my health took a nosedive!! Wanting better for my life, and taking better care of my health has become a priority.  Eating right is at the top of my list, and I would like to eat in a way that will help my body instead of hurting it.  There are sooo many trains of thought out here today, and it is hard to figure out what is the right way to eat??  Should I become a vegan?  Vegetarian?  What if I just eat anything but in moderation?? 
The scripture above state that we have been given every herb that yields seed and every tree whose fruit yields seed for food.  Does that mean only fruits and vegetables? 
We have made some positive changes!! We drink more water. Purified.  Our tap water in this town is  horrible!!!  We have cut back on the white bread and pasta! We as a household eat less meat!  Let's not forget the sugar!  We are doing very well on limiting out white sugar intake.  As a family, we want to take it up to the next level.  Just figuring out what that level is, is  causing a big problem.  When you live in a house with four (4) adults, there are going to be issues!!  Major issues!! So finding the happy medium for everyone involved is at times overwhelming!  Ha! Ha! Ha!  They just do not know how determined I am!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment