Thursday, September 11, 2014

Good Morning!

Today is an anniversary of sorts.  On this date in 2001, we found out quite literally how vulnerable we were as a country.  We were "attacked" by  terrorists, who had planned to kill as many as possible.  Our guard was down, we were not expecting a "hit" of that magnitude!!  We mourned, we grieved, and then we got mad (as we should).  Most of all, our country pulled together.  We still stand strong!!

1 Peter 3:8-12New King James Version (NKJV)

Called to Blessing

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers,be tenderhearted, be courteous;[a] not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. 10 For
“He who would love life
And see good days,
Let him refrain his tongue from evil,
And his lips from speaking deceit.
11 Let him turn away from evil and do good;
Let him seek peace and pursue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their prayers;
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”[b]



***************************************************************************
Today is milestone for me.  I get discharged from in home nursing care today!!  I have been in their service for just about 11 months.  My health has improved to the point to where they are no longer needed.  It is a happy time but sad at the same time.  I had grown to love my nurse's and my home health aide.  They were my strength when I had none.  They seen the light at the end of the tunnel, when I couldn't. They encouraged me to live my life and not let the cancer take it!  It also helped that they had been through similar situations.  I would like to take the time to thank the nurses, aides and staff at Salem Memorial Care for everything they have done for me!!  They were my angels!!
***************************************************************************
Finally, the cold that I have been battling is getting better.  I feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment