Sunday, September 7, 2014

Good Morning!!


Good Morning!!

Today is Sunday, the first day of the week!  For some this is their rest day, for others it is just another day of work.  Whichever it is for you, I wish you a Blessed Day!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For me?  I did not wake to a great morning, but good will do!!  Did something I have been trying not to do last night.   I ate after 9 pm.  No big deal  right????  WRONG!!!!!  Once you have gotten your body accustomed to not eating after a certain hour, it is best to stick with it!  I awoke to a sour stomach and diarrhea.  Lesson learned???? I sure hope so!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one thing my parents never mentioned to me was?::::::: You never get finished parenting!!

Although my children are grown now (adults are what they become when they mature!!), they give me more issues than when they were younger!!  I try to explain to them ( imagine talking to brick walls!) that I am no longer "mommy" who took care of everything, but I am now "mom", that person you visit and revere as the most intelligent person you know and just love to shower with love and affection.  They were not listening!  : (((   "sigh"
They expect me to sit here now and take whatever they say and do, with a smile.  Tell them "mommy" loves them and that she will take care of those big bad monsters.  Mind you, that ALL of the monsters are of their own creation now that they are grown.  "Mom" is not supposed to fix all of your boo boo's as when you were a child.  I thought I had taught them to stand tall and be independent, work and take care of yourselves.  Obey the law, and treat others how you would want to be treated.  WHAT HAPPENED???? I must have missed the bulletin, telling parents that they will now be responsible for their adult children for an indefinite period of time!!   
It is at times like these when  I need the following::


Galatians 5:22-26New King James Version (NKJV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who areChrist’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment